Return & Refund Policy
We want to make sure that you are completely happy with your order. Returns will be accepted for all items that are in new condition with unopened packaging within 30 days of delivery. This policy only applies to items that are purchased through our website. To return, please email email@example.com with your original order number and reason for return.
What if I change my mind after I've placed my order and need to cancel it?
In some cases you can cancel an order before it's processed. Let us know on your decision to cancel your order as soon as you change your mind. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of an order can be made if the item has not been shipped out. If the item has been shipped out, a cancellation request cannot be processed so a refund or exchange request should be made after receiving the applicable item.
Steps to take for Return:
1. Before returning your bottle, email us at email@example.com requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. In your email, please be sure to include the customer name, order number, item to be returned, quantity being returned and the nature of the problem.
2. After we confirm damages or defectives, you’ll receive a pre-paid USPS label for shipping the item back to us.
3. Mail your return back to:
14 Whitfield Road,
Somerville, Massachusetts 02144
4. Refunds take approximately 8 business days after we receive your product.
5. We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return is complete.
Check your freight item carefully before you sign for it. If your freight item arrives damaged, please refuse delivery and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately at email@example.com.
Warranty & Replacement
We proudly offer a 90-Day warranty for manufacturer defects on bottles purchased through our website. Please note that general wear and tear, including scratches, dings and other marks are not covered. Manufacturer defects include but are not limited to: micro leaks, blemishes, and structural imperfections sustained before initial use.
If your bottle breaks due to a manufacturing defect within the first 90 days of purchase, you are eligible for a replacement! For replacements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a photo of the issue, and let us know how it occurred.